MOTOR INSURANCE COVER VERIFICATION

Click here to Verify your motor Insurance Cover.

 GENERATE QUOTE

Click here to generate quote online.

 REPORT CORRUPTION OR FRAUD

Click here to blow the whistle on fraud or corruption.

Bima Chali

Overview


The Bima Chali policy is a wonderful opportunity to save your money in a guaranteed and secure investment that offers you life insurance. An enhanced policy for Men that provides Investment benefits tailored to generate high returns to the policy holder with an additional 24-hour life cover, disability cover, funeral cash cover and a critical illness benefit upon being diagnosed with Prostate cancer.

Bima Chali is a high breed policy combining both Risk and Investment benefits tailored to generate competitive returns to the policy holder. For a minimum monthly premium of Kshs 1,500, you can actually enjoy the ride!

It is a policy specifically for men hence the name “BIMA CHALI”

Features

  • Tailor made for Men only
  • Free testing for Prostate cancer
  • Prostate cancer cover equivalent to 25% of the sum assured.
  • The policy pays regular cash payouts during the term
  • Your premium may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. The premium is apportioned to savings in investment units and premium for life cover as per the options below.

Option 1
70% of the premium is used to purchase a life endowment of upto a maximum of Ksh.500,000 and a last expense of Kshs.100,000, the remaining 30% is used to contribute to the investment fund.

Option 2
30% of the premium is used to purchase a life endowment of upto a maximum of Ksh.500,000 and a last expense of Kshs.100,000, the remaining 70% is used to contribute to the investment fund.

Benefits

  • Savings to an investment fund at competitive returns
  • Life cover up to a maximum of Kshs. 500,000 without medical testing
  • Funeral cash Benefit of up to a maximum of Kshs.100,000.
  • Free Prostate cancer testing
  • A payment of up to 25% of the sum assured upon diagnosis of Prostate cancer
  • A payment equivalent to sum assured is payable upon permanent and total disability (Optional rider).
  • Regular cash bonuses during the last five years of the policy

FAQs


a. When do I pay for premiums?

Premiums are accepted on a monthly, quarterly, semi- annually and annual basis by cheque, standing order, direct debit or check-off system

b. What happens if I am diagnosed with prostate cancer?
If diagnosis of prostate cancer is done and confirmed 25% of the sum assured is paid for treatment purposes. What’s more, prostate cancer is curable if detected early enough.

c. Should I have the test done before cover commences?
No, the test can be done later-on after the cover commences.

How do I get Started

  • One has to complete a proposal form.
  • Remittance of premiums either Monthly, Quarterly, semi- annual or annually
    Complete salary stop order/standing order or Direct Debit for payment of subsequent premiums in case of check-off/ payment through the bank.
  
Download Brochure
 
  E-NEWSLETTER
Click here to receive our product updates
   CUSTOMER FEEDBACK 
Click here to post feedback
 
      
WhatsApp

WHATSAPP
Click here to reach us on Whatsapp

    
                       ENQUIRE
Ask us about our services as we are always open for you.
 
       
FIND AN AGENT 
Find us near where you are.
    REPORT CORRUPTION OR FRAUD
Click here to blow the whistle on corruption or fraud.