Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 8.81% Effective Annual Yield: 9.21%
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited and is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes, and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries in general insurance underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for a Business Development Officer whose primary responsibility will be to grow new business on all classes of Group Life and Group Credit products through Madison Branches allocated and their intermediaries, therefore contributing to the achievement of the overall Group Business Budget.
Qualified candidates applying for the position are requested to have the following qualifications and experience and to demonstrate they possess the capability to manage the key responsibilities.
The key responsibilities for the position are:
- To acquire new business through branches and ensure that the offices are also giving focus on Group Business and are marketing all our products.
- To enhance relationships with branches by giving them support at all times (Training, market identification and backup in presentations, proposals, quotations, tenders, closing etc)
- Work closely with GIB in-house marketing team based at the branches and cross-sell Group Business products through them.
- Ensure branches are working on their targets and closely monitor their performance and undertake remedial measures on a timely basis.
- Establish relationships with Independent Agents & brokers at the branches, a minimum of 5 per branch and assist/train them on Group Business products.
- Establish relationships with direct clients like Saccos, County Governments, companies and other organisations at the branches.
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in business related field
- Progress in professional qualifications (Insurance or Marketing)
- At least 2 years’ sales experience in the insurance industry preferably in group life
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- A clear focus on performance and achievement of budget.
Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint & MS Word)
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their Cvs to the Human Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org via email no later than Friday 13th May, 2022.