Madison life Assurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading insurance Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Senior Accountant.
• Bank reconciliations for all the company’s main accounts.
• Attending to all treasury-related queries and correspondences
• Safeguarding company’s assets (cash) and overall operational efficiency.
• Planning of company cash flow by analyzing trends, using available information and interaction with the relevant business units and the company’s budgets to ensure adequate levels of cash are maintained at all times.
• Cash/bank balances control and investments (in liaison with the Chief Accountant and Senior Accountant).
• Separation of cash received into various funds/ (products) and ensuring surplus funds are invested in a timely manner.
• Prepare funds transfer instructions and internal/ inter-account/ interbank transfers.
• Liaison and relations between the company and its bankers for all appropriate transactions
• Generate accurate daily bank balances report and cash position reports.
• Supervise bank reconciliation staff
• Generate accurate weekly and monthly cash flow report and projections.
• Reconcile the general ledger balances and prepare support schedules with emphasis on allocated accounts to ensure accuracy
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates should have the following;
• A Bachelor of Commerce Degree or any other business related field;
• Trained and qualified in accountancy profession CPA (K) (preferably a member of the Institute- ICPAK)
• At least five years’ experience in Treasury Management and Accounting Operations
• Application and exploitation of IT
• Knowledge and insight in conventional bank and banking matters/operations
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11th September, 2020.
Madison life Assurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading insurance Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: This position will be located at the Group’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Group Head of ICT. The position holder will […]