Assistant Business Development Manager (Group Life)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Sales Manager – Brokers and Intermediaries. The employee will work closely with other team members in the implementation of the annual budget and strategic plan for the accelerated growth of the group life products.
- Developing and maintaining broker relationships.
- Review new business pipeline, follow-up and tracking.
- Ensuring that the agreed new business targets are met.
- Sourcing, issuing and converting of quotations.
- Technical training of and ongoing product support to brokers and intermediaries
- Dealing with queries and providing information on a range of sales and service issues.
- Liaising with internal departments on processing issues.
- Building relationships with internal departments to ensure superior service is offered to clients.
- Keeping up-to-date with competitor product and service offering and industry developments.
- Participating in proactive sales and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- A degree in business related field
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in the insurance industry preferable in group business (Group Life, Funeral cash and Pensions)
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literate (Excel, Power Point & MS Word)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- People oriented person
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 31st October, 2019.
Assistant Business Development Manager- Retail Medical Business
We are looking at recruiting talented Assistant Business Development Manager to work in the Retail Medical business.Reporting to the Business Development Manager – Medical, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new retail clients (Individuals, Families and SMEs) through the various channels such as directly, in-house sales team, intermediaries among others and maintain fruitful relationships with those clients, intermediaries by address their needs effectively.
(Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu or Mombasa)/Full Time
We are looking at recruiting talented medical insurance unit managers in the following regions: Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Mombasa. The team will be report to The Business Development Manager.
Supervisor Corporate and public sector business unit
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Public Sector Business Unit, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new corporate & public sector clients through insurance brokers, maintain fruitful relationships with those brokers and address their needs effectively. This is in efforts of ensuring that the department realizes its core mandate of meeting the company’s strategic objectives of business growth, profitability, increased market share and customer centricity.
Assistant Business Development Manager
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director. The Assistant Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new and profitable markets in line with the company’s strategy.
Digital Sales Manager
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director and will work closely with other team members in driving sales for the general Insurance products.