Assistant Business Development Manager (Group Life)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Sales Manager – Brokers and Intermediaries. The employee will work closely with other team members in the implementation of the annual budget and strategic plan for the accelerated growth of the group life products.
- Developing and maintaining broker relationships.
- Review new business pipeline, follow-up and tracking.
- Ensuring that the agreed new business targets are met.
- Sourcing, issuing and converting of quotations.
- Technical training of and ongoing product support to brokers and intermediaries
- Dealing with queries and providing information on a range of sales and service issues.
- Liaising with internal departments on processing issues.
- Building relationships with internal departments to ensure superior service is offered to clients.
- Keeping up-to-date with competitor product and service offering and industry developments.
- Participating in proactive sales and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- A degree in business related field
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in the insurance industry preferable in group business (Group Life, Funeral cash and Pensions)
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literate (Excel, Power Point & MS Word)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- People oriented person
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st October, 2019.
Assistant Business Development Manager
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director. The Assistant Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new and profitable markets in line with the company’s strategy.
Digital Branch Manager
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director and will work closely with other team members in driving sales for the general Insurance products.
Assistant Manager – Business Development (Healthcare)
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a member of the Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance services throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the position of Assistant Manager – Business Development for its Healthcare Business Unit.
Bancassurance Sales Executives
The Bancassurance Sales Executives will be responsible for meeting ordinary life production targets on new and renewal business from financial institutions.
The sales executives will report to the Unit Manager – Bancassurance.
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will provide strategic leadership to the entire customer service team throughout the Company. The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Managing Director.