ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (INSTITUTIONAL BUSINESS) – MADISON INVESTMENT MANAGERS
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment Management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
The Assistant Business Development Manager- Institutional Business position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Business Development Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to maximize business generated from institutional customers.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Assist the Business Development Manager in growing sales of Unit Trust and Wealth Management products marketed through the Institutional Business sector;
- Grow the number of institutional clients and maintain a high level of the client relationship;
- Recruit, train and manage institutional agents and generate enhanced fund mobilization;
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities and generate increased production from the institutional business sector.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; post-graduate qualifications in marketing would be an added advantage;
- Training on sales and marketing;
- Several years’ experience in sales and marketing preferably in the financial services industry;
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive;
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships;
- Adequate leadership and communication skills.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17th February 2020
Assistant Business Development Manager (Life)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Managing Director. The Digital Branch Manager will execute the agreed strategies in order to achieve digital branch revenue and profitability targets.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – MADISON INVESTMENT MANAGERS
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment Management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: The Senior Accountant position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. The position will report to the Chief Accountant and will work closely […]
Assistant Business Development Manager- Retail Medical Business
We are looking at recruiting talented Assistant Business Development Manager to work in the Retail Medical business.Reporting to the Business Development Manager – Medical, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new retail clients (Individuals, Families and SMEs) through the various channels such as directly, in-house sales team, intermediaries among others and maintain fruitful relationships with those clients, intermediaries by address their needs effectively.
(Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu or Mombasa)/Full Time
We are looking at recruiting talented medical insurance unit managers in the following regions: Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Mombasa. The team will be report to The Business Development Manager.
Supervisor Corporate and public sector business unit
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Public Sector Business Unit, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new corporate & public sector clients through insurance brokers, maintain fruitful relationships with those brokers and address their needs effectively. This is in efforts of ensuring that the department realizes its core mandate of meeting the company’s strategic objectives of business growth, profitability, increased market share and customer centricity.