Digital Sales Manager
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director and will work closely with other team members in driving sales for the general Insurance products.
- Participate in the formulation, review, and implementation of the overall digital sales and marketing strategy.
- Work closely with general insurance, healthcare, and digital marketing teams and develop products for distribution through digital channels.
- Participate in designing the processes and procedures that support the underwriting and claims processing of digital products.
- Work closely with the ICT team in the development and updates of digital platforms.
- Initiate strategic partnerships with various organizations to drive sales growth using digital platforms
- To prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual management evaluation reports in line with the set reporting standards.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competences
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Degree in business/Marketing/ Digital Media, or a related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing/Sales
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, and knowledge of analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical thinking and organization
- Digital Marketing certification is an added advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Group Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 20th December, 2019.
Assistant Business Development Manager- Retail Medical Business
We are looking at recruiting talented Assistant Business Development Manager to work in the Retail Medical business.Reporting to the Business Development Manager – Medical, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new retail clients (Individuals, Families and SMEs) through the various channels such as directly, in-house sales team, intermediaries among others and maintain fruitful relationships with those clients, intermediaries by address their needs effectively.
(Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu or Mombasa)/Full Time
We are looking at recruiting talented medical insurance unit managers in the following regions: Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Mombasa. The team will be report to The Business Development Manager.
Supervisor Corporate and public sector business unit
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Public Sector Business Unit, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new corporate & public sector clients through insurance brokers, maintain fruitful relationships with those brokers and address their needs effectively. This is in efforts of ensuring that the department realizes its core mandate of meeting the company’s strategic objectives of business growth, profitability, increased market share and customer centricity.
Assistant Business Development Manager
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Managing Director. The Assistant Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new and profitable markets in line with the company’s strategy.
Assistant Business Development Manager (Group Life)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Sales Manager – Brokers and Intermediaries. The employee will work closely with other team members in the implementation of the annual budget and strategic plan for the accelerated growth of the group life products.