Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
The Investment Analyst position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Investment Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to effectively manage the investment portfolios of our customers.
• Carry out detailed research on selected investment opportunities, sectors, the economy and the overall capital market; while performing investment analysis to come up with quantitative models that will further inform investment decisions.
• Participate in the evaluation, formulation and implementation of investment strategies as a member of the Investment Committee which includes but not limited to deriving capital market expectations, security selection and asset allocation.
• Maintain and update information on the latest economic trends globally, in the country and region across all sectors.
• Carry out due diligence on various investment partners and give a recommendation.
• Negotiate optimal returns with respect to fixed income investment securities offerings while being cognizant of risk-return trade-off.
• Maintaining contact with key players and participants in the industry to provide market intelligence that is likely to affect the financial markets.
• Participate in the Investment Committee meetings and provide insight on maximizing income in the Company’s portfolio and achieving optimal returns for the various clients under the Company’s mandate.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following;
• At least 1 year experience in Research Analysis;
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business studies or related field;
• Post graduate qualifications in Investments – CISI Module 2 Finalist and pursuit of CIFA/CFA;
• Financial Modelling and Presentation Skills;
• A high degree of maturity and self-drive with high degree of integrity;
• Effective research and analytical skills;
• Strong administrative and negotiation skills; Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft office skills [excel, word and power point].
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17th July, 2020
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: The Investment Manager position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the General Manager and will work closely with […]