Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
The Investment Manager position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the General Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to effectively manage the investment portfolios of our customers.
The Investment Manager will be responsible for the investment performance of client portfolios and the overall day-to-day operations of the Investment Management Department.
He/ She will ensure that the department operates in conformity with the laid down Company policies and the investment regulations set out by both the Capital Markets Authority and the Retirement Benefits Authority
He/ She is specifically responsible for:
• Managing Client Investment Portfolios to achieve optimal returns.
• The Research and Analysis function of the company.
• Coordinating the day to day activities of the Investment Management Department.
• Managing Client Relations.
• Managing, Mentoring and Developing the Investment Management team members.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following;
• A business degree in a relevant field;
• Post graduate qualifications in Investment Management – CISI/CIFA is a must and CFA would be an added advantage;
• Approximately 7 years’ experience in a similar position within the fund management industry;
• Current membership of to a professional body in the investment industry – ICIFA is a must or CISI/ CFA;
• Candidates should be of high integrity and with a keen interest to develop a career in the fund management industry;
• Candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various stakeholders in the investments industry;
• Good leadership, Analytical and Communication skills.
strong>How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the position are required to forward their applications letters with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 3rd August, 2020.
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: The Investment Analyst position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Investment Manager and will work closely with […]