We are looking at recruiting talented medical insurance unit managers in the following regions: Nairobi, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu and Mombasa. The team will be report to The Business Development Manager.
- Job Title: Unit Managers – HealthCare
- Division/Department: Healthcare
- Reports to: Business Development Manager-Health.
- Establish and build new relationships with potential clients and intermediaries that have prospective business that meets the company’s underwriting criteria.
- Introducing the company’s product to existing and new clients/intermediaries.
- Achieve the set production targets on monthly basis
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and intermediaries in order to protect the existing books of business.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales.
- Handle Healthcare tenders’ business (both direct and through intermediaries) ensuring quality tender documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the training of intermediaries including the in-house sales personnel on new and enhanced products.
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
- Provide market feedback to the underwriting department to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
- Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence on products and competitor activity.
- Handle all queries and issues from clients, intermediaries
- Any other duty assigned by the line Supervisor
Qualifications, Experience, and Competences
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Diploma in Insurance or other related field with Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
- Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least one (1) years’ experience in Sales of medical insurance products
- Knowledge of medical insurance market in the selected market/region is critical
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of insurance sales, underwriting and claims processes
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry, its stakeholders and products
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Group Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 1stth February 2020.
Assistant Business Development Manager (Life)
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Managing Director. The Digital Branch Manager will execute the agreed strategies in order to achieve digital branch revenue and profitability targets.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (INSTITUTIONAL BUSINESS) – MADISON INVESTMENT MANAGERS
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment Management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: The Assistant Business Development Manager- Institutional Business position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Business Development Manager […]
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – MADISON INVESTMENT MANAGERS
Nairobi, Kenya/Full Time
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment Management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: The Senior Accountant position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. The position will report to the Chief Accountant and will work closely […]
Assistant Business Development Manager- Retail Medical Business
We are looking at recruiting talented Assistant Business Development Manager to work in the Retail Medical business.Reporting to the Business Development Manager – Medical, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new retail clients (Individuals, Families and SMEs) through the various channels such as directly, in-house sales team, intermediaries among others and maintain fruitful relationships with those clients, intermediaries by address their needs effectively.
Supervisor Corporate and public sector business unit
Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Public Sector Business Unit, the successful applicant will assist in implementing the sales process to attract new corporate & public sector clients through insurance brokers, maintain fruitful relationships with those brokers and address their needs effectively. This is in efforts of ensuring that the department realizes its core mandate of meeting the company’s strategic objectives of business growth, profitability, increased market share and customer centricity.