Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 8.81% Effective Annual Yield: 9.21%
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to provide leadership to the records management team, ensure strategies are formulated and implemented as per corporate plan, and make sure there are operational efficiencies within the Group in line with the Service Charter and the Records Management Policy.
- Facilitate retrieval of files and oversee circulation of policy files.
- Oversee the review and weeding out of the non-active records for archiving. Consolidating active files to create space for new files.
- Facilitate speedy classification of all new policy files received in the registry.
- Offer guidance to Management on the best practices regarding records management.
- Ensure compliance with various statutory laws and requirements for records management and archiving.
- Coordinate training for the Records Management team and other staff members
- Prepare periodic reports for management meetings
- Facilitate and manage the implementation of an electronic document management system and records digitization workflow.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Registry.
- Develop and follow-up on strategies and budgets for the Registry
- Review corporate records management manuals and procedures to ensure they meet company needs.
- Ensures security and preservation of records
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades for existing technologies used in the management of files
- Facilitate periodic records disposal/destruction
- Managing the Madison and Archives engagement – retrievals, transfers, and payments
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Degree in Records Management / Information Science
- Relevant post-graduate training in Records Management
- At least 5 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management skills
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Friday 18th March 2022.