Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 13.15% Effective Annual Yield: 13.98% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 12.41% Effective Annual Yield: 13.15%
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the above position.
- To sell the company’s products in line with the product strategy and agreed revenue budgets per product by working closely with Regional Business Development Manager and Head of Branches.
- To provide within the region after sales services for all the insurance customers as guided by the company’s service charter.
- Understand the regional markets and implement the market development strategy as guided by the Regional Business Development Manager and Head of Branches.
- To achieve all the set annual revenue budgets, manpower growth (Agents and Unit managers) and the expense control objectives for the Branch office.
- To recruit, select, train, motivate, supervise, develop and manage the unit managers and agents under your jurisdiction as per the set targets.
- To monitor the overall performance of Unit managers and Agents and make appropriate well- considered recommendations.
- To prepare and submit the Branch production reports to the Regional Business Development Manager on a weekly basis.
- To supervise, organize and evaluate Branch office personnel as per the set evaluation criteria and to ensure that high levels of discipline, professionalism, and cleanliness are maintained in the Branch office.
- To ensure daily banking of premiums collected in the Branch office and maintenance of high accounting standards and proper control and usage of petty cash and other monies directed to the Branch in liaison with head
- To build and maintain good public relations with policy owners, business community, professionals and government agencies within the Branch territory under the guidance of the Regional Business Development Manager
and Head of Branches.
- To be the liaison and communication link between the Branch and Head. Office through timely and accurate dispatch of information and to observe deadlines at all times. Interpret company policies and procedures to office personnel, unit Managers, Agents and customers.
- To ensure that all agents and Unit managers operating within the Branch are properly licensed as required by the laws of Kenya.
- To perform any other duties and added on tasks as directed by the company’s management.
II. Other Responsibilities
Under the guidance and support of the Regional Business Development Manager
and the Head of Branches, the Branch Manager will:
- Build and maintain a sales force for the branch in accordance with company’s manpower growth and development plan.
- Ensure the Branch revenue budgets and the appropriate product mix ratios are achieved as per the company’s set objectives.
- Manage and direct a sufficient number of Unit managers and Agents, to ensure smooth running of the Branch.
- Help Unit Managers and agents identify and develop appropriate markets in line with the market development strategy for the Branches Business Unit.
- Ensure that agents are professionally trained to sell and service the company’s products as per the company’s training guidelines.
- Assist Agents and Unit Managers in setting and achieving progressive performance goals.
- Implement the training and development guidelines for Agents and Unit Managers in accordance with the company’s established business plans.
- Ensure maximum utilization and accountability of all available company resources at the Branch in all areas of management, Branch administration, development, training and customer service.
- Under the guidance and support by the Regional Business Development Manager and Head of Branches, assume overall responsibility for the management and administration of the Branch office so that it will be a profitable center, in accordance with guidelines, plans, and projections of the Company.
- Ensure that retention level of the branch business is meeting the Company’s standards as set out from time to time by the Company.
Academic /Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- Diploma in Insurance/CIM
- Membership to a professional body
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in an underwriting capacity.
- Atleast 2 years’ work experience as a Branch Manager
- Customer focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Market Awareness
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV indicating your current and expected salary to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by Thursday 27 th October, 2023.