Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 9.02% Effective Annual Yield: 9.44%
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
The Head of Business Development position will be located at the Company’s Head Office. It will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for driving the Business Development Strategy of the Company.
- Implementation of the Business Development Strategy of the Company;
- Develop new market opportunities to growth client numbers and portfolio size;
- Enhance the current fund portfolio by growing client wallet share;
- Provide leadership to the Business Development staff and Independent Financial Agent Channels to achieve budgets;
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of the Marketing and Sales Strategy;
- Drive the Digital Sales Objectives and the Channels.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business in a related field; post graduate qualifications in marketing would be an added advantage;
- A post graduate degree – MBA
- Training and Experience in sales and marketing;
- Considerable work experience in sales management, preferably in the Fund Management and Banking Sectors.
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive;
- Capacity to build business relationships and drive sales;
- Appropriate leadership and communication skills.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to email@example.com not later than 15th November 2022.