Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 8.81% Effective Annual Yield: 9.21%
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the following positions in the Healthcare Business Unit.
The job holder will be responsible for meeting production targets, both new and renewal by generating new and maintaining business from all channels in all the regions.
- Acquisition of new and retention of existing Corporate Public business.
- Analyzing the risk presented through risk notes & accepting business in line with the set underwriting criteria.
- Acquisition of corporate Public business through the various channels
- Ensure all quotation requests are sent out within the agreed TAT’s
- Establish and build new relationships with potential intermediaries
- Introducing the company’s product to existing and new intermediaries.
- Recruit at least 3 brokers and 5 productive agents per month
- Maintain existing relationships with intermediaries
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales.
- Handle Medical tenders’/quotation business ensuring quality tender documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- Regularly conduct a market survey aimed at collecting market
- Handle all queries and issues from direct customers and intermediaries.
- Participating in company CSR & brand building activities
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified candidates are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree in Business or other related fields
- A diploma in Insurance/Marketing (AIIK/ACII, CIM) will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role in Health Insurance
- Customer-centric and a good team player
- Good communication skills
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV’s and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on email@example.com not later than Friday 25th March 2022. Please indicate clearly the job applied for.