Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 13.12% Effective Annual Yield: 13.94% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 12.43% Effective Annual Yield: 13.16%
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the above position.
- To sell the company’s products in line with the product strategy and the set revenue budgets per product with the support and guidance of Branch Manager, the Regional Business Development Manager and Head of Branches.
- To provide within the Branch such after sales services in respect of the insurance contracts as may be required from time to time.
- Understand the region and implement the market development strategy guided by the Branch manager and the Regional Business Development Manager.
- To achieve all the set annual revenue budgets, manpower growth (Agents) and the expense control objectives for the Unit office under the supervision and guidance of the Branch Manager and the Regional Business Development Manager.
- To recruit, select, train, motivate, supervise, develop and manage the agents under your unit as per the guidelines provided by the Head of Branches.
- To monitor the overall performance of Agents under your unit and make appropriate well- considered recommendations.
- To prepare and submit the Unit production reports to the Branch Manager on a weekly basis.
- To build and maintain good public relations with policy owners, business community, professionals and government agencies within the Branch territory under the guidance of the Branch Manager and the Regional Business Development Manager.
- To be the liaison and communication link between the Unit and the Branch Office through timely and accurate dispatch of information through memoranda, telephone calls, fax, E-mail etc and to observe deadlines at all times. Interpret company policies and procedures to office personnel, Agents and customers.
- To ensure that all agents operating within the Unit are properly licensed as required by the laws of Kenya.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties and added on tasks as directed by the Company.
(ii) Other Responsibilities
Under the guidance and support of the Branch Manager and the Regional Business Development Manager you will:
- Build and maintain a sales force for the Unit in accordance with company’s manpower growth and development plan.
- Ensure the Unit revenue budgets and the appropriate product mix ratios are achieved as per the company’s set objectives.
- Manage and direct a sufficient Agents to ensure smooth running of the Unit.
- Help agents identify and develop appropriate markets in line with the market development strategy for the Branches Business Unit, under the guidance of the Branch Manager and the Regional Business Development Manager.
- Ensure that agents are professionally trained to sell and service the company’s products as per the company’s training guidelines.
- Assist Agents in setting and achieving progressive performance goals.
- Implement the training and development guidelines for Agents under the Unit in accordance with the company’s established business plans.
- Ensure maximum utilization and accountability of all available company resources in all areas of management, Unit administration, development, training and customer service.
- Ensure that your own personal production is at sufficient levels (leading by example)
- Ensure that retention level of the unit is meeting the Company’s standards as set out from time to time by the Company.
Academic /Professional Qualification
- Business related Diploma/Degree
- Progress in Diploma in Insurance/CIM
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in General Insurance sales
- Customer focus
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Market Awareness
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV indicating your current and expected salary to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Thursday 27 th October, 2023.