Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 12.61% Effective Annual Yield: 13.36% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 11.80% Effective Annual Yield: 12.46%
A segregated fund is an investment product in which an investor’s assets are held in a specified custody account separate from the assets of other investors.
In a segregated fund, the client with the help of the fund manager constructs their own portfolio with an asset allocation matching their specific investment goals. These goals usually include:
- Return (capital protection and growth)
- Risk profiles – (low, moderate, or aggressive risk)
- Liquidity (withdrawals)
- Other investor-specific constraints
Indicative Rate: 9% – 13% p.a.
- The minimum investment is KES. 30,000,000.00
- The client custody Account will be held at Equity Bank
- Top-ups are allowable in multiples of KES. 5,000,000.00
Disclaimer: The Capital Markets Authority does not take responsibility for the financial soundness of the scheme or for the correctness of any statements made or opinions expressed in this regard. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance as the price of units may rise or fall. In certain specified circumstances, the right to redeem units may be suspended.