Job Advert: Posted on 11th July 2018
Position: Marketing Assistant
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and skilled individual to fill the position of Marketing Assistant to be based in Nairobi. This function will support Sales, Customer service and the management on projects directed at maximising company’s profits by developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate’s duties and responsibilities are to:
- Compile, analyse, and interpret financial and statistical information.
- Provide assistance in the development of the Company’s Marketing Plan.
- Develop concepts, graphics, designs and Content for our multiple communication mediums.
- Manage our Website and Social Media Platforms.
- Develop concepts to advertise our Company and products on Digital Channels.
- Plan publicity strategies & campaigns and organise Company events and Client events.
- Report quarterly on current cultural, social trends (lifestyle trends) of customer segments and customers views and attitudes.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure marketing materials are printed promptly and to the highest quality.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Postgraduate certification in Marketing or related studies will be an added advantage.
- Two year work experience - paid or voluntary with good coverage in the Marketing, Communication, PR & Digital Marketing areas.
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong Communication and team working skills
- Strong IT and statistical skills
- Good Knowledge of Marketing and its principles