A travel insurance policy provides coverage to minimize the considerable financial risk of travelling: trip cancellation, travel interruptions and delays, emergency medical expenses, medical evacuation cost, lost or damaged baggage.
The Madison Safarisure package has been designed to cover the main risks that are associated with travelling. The company will provide the cover when the insured is travelling outside Kenya for a maximum of 92 consecutive days.
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad.
- Transport or repatriation in the event of illness or accident sustained. by the insured during the course of a trip.
- Emergency dental care.
- Repatriation of the immediate family member travelling with the insured.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Travel of one immediate family member.
- Emergency return home following death of a close family member.
- Delivery of medicines.
- Relay of urgent messages.
- Advance of bail bond.
- Advance of money.
- Loss of passport ,driving license, national identity card abroad.
- Legal defense.
The company will provide the following only when the insured is travelling outside the usual country of residence for up to a maximum of 92 consecutive days, except plan students.
Coverage for baggage
- Compensation for in-fight loss of baggage checked-in.
- Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage.
- Location and forwarding of baggage and personal effects.
The guarantees relating to baggage and personal possessions that belong to the insured are those
listed in this article, and will be provided according to the conditions set out below;
- Reimburse any additional expenses incurred for transportation.
- Reimburse any additional expenses incurred for hotel accommodation.
- Reimburse any additional expenses incurred for meals.
When the departure of the means of public transport contracted by the insured for travelling is delayed by at least six hours,
the company, subject to presentation of the corresponding original invoices, shall;
- It provides protection for you and your family in case you get sick or suffer an injury.
- It covers medical and hospital expenses, emergency evacuation, dental bills and a long list of other costs which can quickly add up to the tens of thousands if one does not have a cover.
- It provides reimbursement for non-refundable trip payments and deposits if a trip is cancelled for any reason.
- It provides reimbursement for lost, stolen or damaged baggage or personal items.