Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 10.40% Effective Annual Yield: 10.91% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 11.26% Effective Annual Yield: 11.57%
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the above position in the Healthcare Business Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To proactively support in the management of the entire healthcare corporate and retail schemes by retaining, maintaining, and expanding business
- Provide a dedicated and comprehensive service to these clients
- Organize and attend meetings with clients to enhance relationships.
- To respond to all incoming queries and emails from clients/intermediaries.
- Support in renewal process and securing of renewals in our portfolio
- Ensure accurate system entry/capture of medical benefits purchased
- Ensure timely and correct debiting and renewal of the schemes
- Client interactions – to be able to deal with our customers face to face
- Recognize trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong and be proactive in recommending solutions.
- Familiarize with the system to note its extremes and what needs to be adjusted to suit market trends
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree in Business or other related fields
- A diploma in Insurance (AIIK/ACII) will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience in a similar role in Health Insurance
- Customer-centric and a good team player
- Good communication skills
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CVs and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25th March 2022.