Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 13.12% Effective Annual Yield: 13.94% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 12.43% Effective Annual Yield: 13.16%
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading investment management company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position:
The Assistant Client Relations Manager Officer position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Operations Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to ensure smooth processing of customer and business requirements
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Managing a large number of incoming calls, emails, and communications from all our digital platforms.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing and implementing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback and market studies.
- Undertaking Customer Satisfaction Survey, Identifying and resolving problems that affect customer service quality and efficiency.
- Escalate and discuss complex client issues with management for resolutions.
- Educate customers on the value of our services and let customers know about the products that the company offers.
Qualifications and experience
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters’s will be an added advantage
- Experience in Client Relations and Customer Service at a Supervisory Level.
- Professional Training in Customer Service or Client Relations is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently and be flexible to work outside normal working hours.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates, and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 20th April 2022.