Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 12.61% Effective Annual Yield: 13.36% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 11.80% Effective Annual Yield: 12.46%
Your career matters to us. Trust your gut and perform that surgery.
The policy covers against any claim or claims for breach of professional duty as stated in the schedule which may be made against them by reason of any negligent act, error or omission.
- Any sum which you’re legally liable to pay arising from any claim(s) being first made in writing against you during the policy period stated in the schedule, arising from bodily injury or death of any patient caused by (or) alleged to have been caused by error, omission or negligence in professional services.
- The costs and expenses incurred (with written consent) in the defense and/or settlement of any claim.
Any one Claim:
The policy is only limited to cover any expenses that don’t exceed the sum stated in the schedule as the limit of indemnity for any one claim.
For purposes of determining the limit of the insurer’s liability all claim:
- Arising from one specific common cause but leading to bodily injury of more than one patient
- Made against more than one insured person in connection with one and the same loss.
All costs and expenses should not exceed the maximum limits stated in the schedule.
If the costs exceed the amount agreed on in the schedule, (perhaps for purposes of investigation) then upon agreement of a stated payment plan, we can cover the cost.
- Any services performed that go beyond the scope of the professional services, treatments, advises typically rendered as a physician/doctor under domestic legislation, ethical codes and rules.
- Medical services rendered unless of diagnostic or therapeutic reasons; in case of plastic/esthetic surgery cover is only granted for reconstructive surgery as a necessary consequence of accident and/or congenital deformation.
- Treatments/services rendered to provoke/avoid gravid/procreation, including operations to produce sterility, in-vitro-fertilization and/or abortions and (consequential) financial losses arising out of above mentioned activities, i.e. but not limited to the obligation to pay maintenance.
- Bodily injury (including emotional distress or mental trauma or phobia), loss or damage which is actually or allegedly caused by, contributed to by or in any way related to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or its pathogenic agents or hepatitis
- The operation of blood banks
- Genetic damages/manipulation.
- The use of drugs for weight reduction.
- Services rendered while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics
- Any neglect, error or omission by the insured in effecting or maintaining insurance.
- Libel or Slander.
- Failure to account for money at hand and received.
- Liability assumed by the insured by contract or any other agreement or any express warranty or guarantee given by the insured which increases the insured’s legal liability.
- Insolvency or bankruptcy of the Insured.
- Any claim made against the insured as a result of any intentional, dishonest, malicious, criminal or illegal act by the Insured or his employees.
- Bodily injury sustained by any person arising out of and in the course of his employment by the insured under a contract of service or apprenticeship with the insured.
- Any liability of whatsoever nature directly, indirectly or allegedly caused by or contributed to by, or arising from, pollution of air, water or soil.
- Liability due to “force majeure” (for example, but not limited to, earthquake and flood).
- Any Liabilities resulting to civil war, terrorism or political risks.
- You’re required to take all reasonable precautions to prevent or minimize injury, illness, loss or damage, which may give rise to a claim under this policy.
- In the event of any incident, or circumstances that may give rise to a claim for indemnity under this policy, you shall give immediate notice in writing to your agent/or the insurance company.