Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 10.40% Effective Annual Yield: 10.91% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 11.26% Effective Annual Yield: 11.57%
Nothing on this big beautiful planet is more important than your health and peace of mind. After we figured that out, it was quite exciting to create a medical insurance cover specifically for you, that would cater for all your healthcare needs.
Unveiling our latest addition; Madison Betterlife Health Insurance Cover in Kenya. With a range of four plans to choose from suited to the below groups;
• Single Persons including youths
• Families (For both married & single parents)
Madison Betterlife Health Insurance in Kenya is available in four plans respectively:
1. Madison Betterlife Premier Plan:
This is the most superior plan with members enjoying the highest limits for inpatient, outpatient, dental and optical benefits. Members are also free to visit any of our healthcare providers without ever having to worry about co-payment. Additionally, the principal member and the spouse are entitled to an annual health check-up to ensure they are both in tip-top shape and healthy.
2. Madison Betterlife Executive Plan:
This plan comes in handy because it allows its member’s full access to all facilities at a pocket-friendly premium while offering a wide selection of benefits and full reliability.
3. Madison Betterlife Budget Plan:
This is an economy plan with a greatly discounted premium. Members have access to Madison panel B providers.
4. Madison Betterlife Ignite Plan:
This particular plan is perfect for a young single person. It allows access to our main panel without co-payment except Aga Khan hospitals and The Nairobi hospitals which can only be accessed for inpatient treatment and referral basis.
How it Works
Madison Betterlife Health Insurance Cover is Better in many ways…
- Buy the cover conveniently online.
- Flexible pricing to accommodate any budget.
- Option to choose a plan free of co-payment.
- A wide scope of benefits to choose from.
- E-policy & E- Medical Card.
What’s in it for you?
- Cashless Treatment at over 500+ health facilities countrywide.
- Dedicated Care Management Team
- Seamless Claim Settlement Process
- Get covered by the most trusted retail medical insurer.
Why the Madison Betterlife Health Insurance Cover is For You.
We offer a whole lot when it comes to protecting your own health and that of your loved ones. Do not let medical emergencies weigh you down. Prepare and Protect yourself with the most affordable and extensive health insurance cover in Kenya.
Steps To Accessing Healthcare
For Health Expenses Reimbursement Process:
While we hope you stay full of good health, if the unexpected happens we highly recommend that you utilize our expansive network of accredited facilities across the country. However, for an emergency case where you are unable to access any of our providers, and you have to visit a medical facility outside our panel of hospitals. Don’t worry, we will listen;
Fill out a health reimbursement claim form.
Collect all hospitalization related documents including receipts and submit them, in original, to any of our offices.
We will acknowledge receipt of your claim documents.
We will then carry out a customary verification of the required documents.
“Life is a volatile roller-coaster ride. But amidst all the ups and downs, you can always bank on us to be by your side, all the time.”
We strive to provide you the best coverage along with a host of other value added services. With our convenient insurance claim reporting process, you can track your claim status.
Alternatively, you can reach out to us through our care management number +254 709 220 555 and we will be glad to help you out.
Hey, Welcome! Safeguard the lives of your loved ones today. Complete the quote process in few simple steps
We promise to stand
by you for Life
Call 0709 922 000 / 0709 922 555 / 0709 922 666Renew Your Cover Today!#USIBAHATISHE
Why Renewing Your Policy Matters!
Stay secured by renewing your health insurance before it lapses.
Prepare & Protect your financial wellbeing by arranging your renewal early.
BetterLife gets Better when you are continually secured.
We will then carry out a customary verification of the required documents.
Important Things to Note While Renewing Your Cover.
- Fire, Lightning, Earthquake or Volcanic eruptions (including flash floods) underground fire, subsidence or landslides.
- Riot, Strike and civil commotion.
- Malicious damage by persons other than anyone else from your household.
- Aircraft or other aerial devices that may land on your house.
- Bursting or overflowing or escape of water from tanks, pipes etc.
- Wind, Storms and tempest including floods and overflow of sea water.
- Covers liability under WIBA for domestic employees as results of any bodily injury by accident or diseases arising out of and in the course of employment.
- Accidental bodily injuries/death to third parties to both occupants and owners liability.
- Accidental loss of or damage to property belonging to third parties to occupants and owners liability.
Benefits for Domestic Workers:
- Death, PTD, TTD, Medical expenses and Funeral Expenses are covered under WIBA.
Minimum premium per policy KSHS. 3,000
Benefits of having Madison Betterlife:
- Exclusive Covid-19 cover ranging from Kshs. 300,000 to Kshs.
- Flexible pricing allowing you to choose benefits based on your financial capability.
- Allows you to purchase a cover for medical access that excludes co-payment option.
- A wide Scope of Benefits to choose from, ranging from Kshs. 500,000 to Kshs. 5,000,000 for inpatient per person and Kshs. 50,000 to Kshs. 200,000 for outpatient per person.
- Enables you to conveniently buy a cover online by logging into the Madison website.
- Get E-policy & Virtual Biometric Smart Card for efficient access to medical services.
What’s not covered:
- Political risks and terrorism.
- Any loss occasioned directly/indirectly by order of government, any public municipal or local authority.
- Unspecified jewelry, watches, gold and silver articles, binoculars and photographic equipment etc for private use.
- Unspecified luggage, clothing and personal effects.
How long should a member wait before accessing the Betterlife Health Insurance Cover Kenya?
Key waiting periods to note:
- No waiting period for accident cases.
- 30 days for outpatient illnesses and inpatient non-chronic admissions.
- 30 days for inpatient Covid-19 treatment.
- Ten months for maternity deliveries and related complications.
- One year for pre-existing, chronic and congenital conditions.
- One year for removal of fibroids, uterus, adenoids, tonsils, Iipomas and repair of hernia.
- One year for optical laser treatment.
- Two years for Cancer treatment.
- Two years for organ transplant.
What is required for enrollment?
- Duly completed medical application form.
- Copies of national IDs/Passports for Principal and spouse
- Birth certificates for children aged between 0-18 years.
- Proof of schooling for dependant children aged 19-25 years.
- A copy of KRA PIN Certificate for the principal member.
- Payment of full applicable premium.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I buy the Madison Betterlife Health Insurance Cover in Kenya?
This is the easiest part, you can purchase the cover from your preferred insurance broker, or agent or conveniently buy online from our Madison website, Madison Mini App on Mpesa App and our USSD platform *828#.
Who is qualified for this amazing cover?
Simple, everybody!! The Madison Betterlife Health Insurance Cover is all-inclusive and provides coverage to a wide category of people in Kenya. Whether you are single or married with a dependent, we’ve got you. The principal member must be between 18 – 60 years with persons aged 55 years and above being required to undertake a medical examination test prior to joining. Children are covered from birth (upon notification) up till the age of 18 years or to the age of 25 years if residing with their parents and enrolled full-time in a recognized university or college.
How can a member access health services after purchase?
Upon payment of the premium and confirmation of cover, you will be provided with a virtual biometric smart card, which you can use to seek medical services at any of the listed providers. Additionally, you will also get an E-policy document. This is a cover note detailing benefits purchased, receipt of premium paid and a list of accredited hospitals.
Does the cover extend to overseas treatment?
Yes, it does, we wouldn’t leave you hanging that way. This feature shall be covered on a pre authorization basis just before you travel.
Can one pay and claim later?
We have a vast provider panel hence encourage our members to strictly stick to accessing services from the accredited panel.
The policy document, application forms and policy schedule shall be read as one document