Madison Balanced Fund: NAV Price: 44.68 Purchase Price: 44.68 | Madison Equity Fund: NAV Price: 35.53 Purchase Price: 35.53 | Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 9.19% Effective Annual Yield: 9.63%
Our Hekima policy allows you to create wealth while still protecting you as a Life Insurance policy. We guarantee high returns on your money once the policy matures.
- The policy is a life policy that offers cover upon your death but is still an opportunity for you to collect high returns on the initial amount within the policy.
- Bonuses are taken as a percentage of the the main cover amount, payable on the policy, and declared every year. Our minimum guaranteed bonus is 2.5% per year.
- Partial maturity payment is available. This means that you are able to receive certain amounts of the full cover at specified periods of maturity within your policy.
- In case of your unfortunate death during the term of the policy, the amount payable on the policy and all bonuses received are paid out to your named beneficiary(s) (without deducting any partial maturity already paid out)
- The policy pays out a total of 160% of the initial amount covered by the policy.
- The policy term ranges from 12-24 years.
1. Partial Maturity
Upon surviving the full term/duration of the policy, partial maturities are paid depending on the option chosen.
|Option||Maturity||Point of Payout||Sum Assured|
|Option 1||1st||1/3 of term||25%|
|2nd||2/3 of term||35%|
|Full||End of term||100%|
|Option 2||1st||1/2 of term||25%|
|2nd||3/4 of term||35%|
|Full||End of term||100%|
2. Surrender Value
This is the amount payable should you choose to exit the policy before the end of the policy duration. The policy shall be required to have been active for at least 3 years and received all premiums for this period. A loan can also be advanced against this value.
Additional benefits (at extra premium*)
- Funeral cash – The policy also provides funeral cash benefits limited as follows:
- You – 100,000 Kshs
- Spouse – 100,000 Kshs
- Child – 50,000 Kshs
- Permanent and Total Disability – We shall pay an amount equivalent to the basic sum assured in the event of your total disability resulting from accidental injuries or illness.
- Waiver of Premium – In the event of your total and permanent disability, all future premiums, owed to us, shall be dropped and the policy remain in force up to the end of the policy term.
- Additional Fatal Accident – In the event of your accidental demise through accidental causes, 200% of the initial amount payable and any additional bonuses are awarded to your named beneficiary(s).
- Accident Indemnity – In the event that you are disabled or prevented from engaging in any gainful occupation or completely unable to work as a result of an accident, you will be paid a weekly compensation benefit depending on the sum assured payable.