Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 8.81% Effective Annual Yield: 9.21%
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the following positions in the Healthcare Business Unit.
This position is responsible for meeting healthcare business corporate production target, both new and renewal by generating business directly and from intermediaries and supporting the section with the required documentation
- Ensure proper documentation for quotations and tenders is done as per the requirements.
- Ensure quotations and tenders are prepared and delivered on time.
- Analyzing the tender documents to identify any unique requirements.
- Ensure all quotation requests are sent out within the agreed TAT’s
- Introducing the company’s product to existing and new intermediaries.
- Maintain existing relationships with intermediaries
- Coordinate the training of intermediaries
- Co-ordinate any marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
- Provide market feedback to the underwriting department
- Handle all queries and issues from direct customers and intermediaries
- Participating in company CSR & branding building activities
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified candidates are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree in Business or other related fields
- A diploma in Insurance/Marketing (AIIK/ACII, CIM) will be an added advantage
- 2 years experience in a similar role in Health Insurance
- Customer-centric and a good team player
- Good communication skills
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CVs and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on email@example.com not later than Friday 25th March 2022. Please indicate clearly the job applied for.