Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 14.02% Effective Annual Yield: 14.96% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 14.19% Effective Annual Yield: 15.15%
Madison Investment Managers Limited is a subsidiary of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment Management Company in Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the following position: Assistant Business Development Manager – Training and Advisory Business Unit
Assistant Business Development Manager – Training and Advisory Business Unit
The Assistant Business Development Manager – Training and Advisory will be located at Madison’s Head office. The position will report to the Managing Director and will work closely with the team to maximize business generated from the Training and Advisory Business Unit
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Grow sales of Training and Advisory Business Unit marketed to the Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Grow the number of clients and maintain a high level of client relationship.
- Recruit, train and manage the staff in the business unit.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities
- Generate production from the relevant sectors that support the Training and Advisory Business
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; additional qualifications in training or advisory field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Institutional or B2B sales and marketing preferably in the financial services industry.
- 2 years’ experience in the training or advisory field
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive.
- Capacity in employee management and in building business relationships.
- Adequate presentation and communication skills.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs and copies of relevant certificates to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 8 th December 2023 with the role applied for or as the Subject of the email.