Madison Money Market Fund Daily Yield: 14.04% Effective Annual Yield: 14.98% Madison Fixed Income Fund Daily Yield: 14.08% Effective Annual Yield: 15.03% Madison Wealth Fund Weekly Average Daily Yield: 14.08% Weekly Average Effective Annual Yield: 15.03%
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited, is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries, general insurance underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for the positions of Customer Experience Officers reporting to the Supervisor – Customer Experience. The jobholders will be based at our Head Office and branches.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFICER
The Customer Experience Officers primary responsibility will be to proactively offer high quality customer service to all current and prospective customers at the respective station.
1. Provide solutions to queries from both internal and external customers and liaise with other departments for any queries that cannot be handled at Customer Service desk
2. Handle initial claims processing at Customer Service desk
3. Manage all the emails, letters and parcels received at the Head Office relating to Claims and other client issues and capture to the relevant department while ensuring that confidentiality and relevant records are maintained at all times.
4. Manage movement of cheques and other forms of payments.
5. Custodian of customer service supporting documents at the Head Office and ensure branches have stock of the same.
6. Work with Agency Services to manage client concerns on complex policy queries and sustenance of the same in company books.
7. Collection of customer feedback via the existing tools and submission to the relevant party as per agreed timelines for further action
8. Coordination of utilization of marketing items such as brochures and other promotional materials such as client incentives and merchandize
9. Handle Premium Rating and Calculation.
10. Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Communication or any other relevant field.
2. Experience in working with customer service related software such as CRM and use of Omni channel (call, email, chat).
3. Previous working experience at a call centre will be an added advantage.
4. 1 year of work experience in a customer related position. Industry experience will be a plus.
5. Good analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
6. Excellent Communication and presentation Skills
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
8. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different client temperaments and high pressure environment
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their CVs to the Group Human Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 th August 2023.