Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 8.81% Effective Annual Yield: 9.21%
Want to take better care of your employees while at work?
The Work Injury Benefits Act (WIBA) policy provides cover for your employees in the event of any bodily injury caused by an accident or occupational disease arising from and in the course of their employment. This is in accordance with the Workmen Injury Benefits Act of 2007.
Here’s the compensation on WIBA you will receive for each of the following events:
Death – 96 months earnings
Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) – 96 months earnings
Temporary Total Disablement (TTD) – Weekly earnings for 52 weeks
Medical Expenses – Kshs. 100,000
Funeral Expenses – Kshs. 30,000
Occupational Illness – Kshs. 4,000,000
This policy does not cater for:
- Any accidental death or injury occurring outside the normal working hours of the employee.
- Any injury by accident or disease sustained by any employee who is below the age of eighteen years.
- Any injury caused or contributed to directly or indirectly by deliberate and willful misconduct of the employee.
- Any liability arising out of pre-existing medical conditions unless declared.
- Policy excess applicable.
In addition, we have a highly discounted policy that combines WIBA and the Group Personal Accident (GPA) policy to become WIBA Plus Policy. Read more about it here.