Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 9.02% Effective Annual Yield: 9.44%
Happy animals make happy farmers!
We understand the hard work, time and money that goes into raising healthy animals and if you’re a livestock farmer, this policy is for you.
- Livestock Covered: Dairy cattle, Beef cattle, Security dogs, Sheep and Goats.
- Accidental death due to lightning, internal and external injury on location or in transit, fire, windstorm, snake bites, flooding.
- Diseases of terminal nature.
- Emergency slaughter on a Vets advice.
- Calving complications.
- Theft of Livestock.
- A recent veterinary and valuation report from a registered veterinary surgeon
- Identification by ear tags, tattoos or a bolus served
- Completed application form and payment of the premium
- Age limits range between 90 days to 8 years for cattle, 60 days to 5 years for Goats & sheep and 90 days to 3 Years for security dogs.
- You’re now able to invest more in your livestock. This means, you’re free to expand your farm through investments in livestock production projects because they’ll be secured by us.
- Insured farmers have greater access to loans since a livestock policy document is accepted by financing institutions as an alternative form of security.
- In the event of loss when financed through a financial facility, both you and the institution won’t lose since we’ll be covering the cost.
The first 10% of loss for each and every loss
The first 20% of the loss for theft
Famine, malnutrition and feed poisoning
Impotence and infertility
Prior diseases and deformities
Any death due to neglect and poor husbandry practices