Madison Money Market Fund: Daily Yield: 9.10% Effective Annual Yield: 9.53%
Covers different types of vehicles used by businesses/individuals for commercial purposes including pick-ups, lorries, trucks, tippers and heavy goods vehicles. This cover can insure vehicles used for ‘own goods’, ‘general cartage – for hire or reward’ or institutional vehicles.
- Covers damage or theft to the vehicle(s) and accessories while in or on the vehicle within the territorial limits
- Protection, recovery & removal after accident(towing charges)
- Authority to repair (upto the authorised repair limit)
Covers legal liability for damages including the related costs and expenses for:
- Death or bodily injury to any person
- Damage to third party property
Disclaimer: This legal liability must arise as a result of an accident by or in connection with the insured vehicle.
This cover also caters to emergency medical expenses: reimbursement of reasonable medical expenses incurred in connection with any bodily injury by accident to passengers and third parties.
- Passenger legal liability
- Political violence, terrorism and sabotage
- Excess Protector
- Windscreen and Window Glass
- Vehicle entertainment unit
- No Blame No Excess – Free
- Personal Accident Insurance Extension for Driver and One Loader
- Carriers Liability/Goods in Transit
- Cost of Alternative Accommodation
- Spare tyre
- Tool kit
- Cover for Containers
*at an additional premium
What determines the rate for any cover under Motor Insurance?
- How long has the vehicle been in use?
- What is the make of the vehicle?
- What is the scope of your preferred cover?
- Who are your drivers and what is their experience?
- Do you have any history of loss?
- How old is the vehicle?
- What is the total sum you’ve insured ?
- Are there any extensions to your cover?
- How many vehicles have you covered with us?
Introducing A Seamless New Way of Reporting your Motor Insurance Claims!
Seatback and relax as we work behind the scenes to get your claim processed seamlessly.
Here is why you need the AKI-CRA App;
- It’s paperless, on-the-spot claim reporting.
- Real-time Notification of Claims.
- Faster Claims processing.
- Request Emergency Scene of Accident Support (Ambulance, Towing, Police)
- Report Grievances.
- Track your Claim.
- Assist a Stranded Friend.